Request an appointment or information.
Please contact me through Terra Dotta
View Current ISS Office Hours and Advising Services
International Student Services (ISS)
Check here if I am your assigned ISS advisor. Our Fall 2022 service schedule is in effect beginning September 6, 2022. Please see below for details.
1. Drop-In Advising. Available Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday (virtual and in-person). Drop-in advising is available on a first-come, first-served basis and will be limited to 10 minutes per student. Use drop-in advising for questions that can be resolved in this timeframe. I strongly recommend you search the ISS website prior to requesting advising services. You may find your answer there!
Current Drop-In Advising schedule:
- Mondays and Tuesdays: 2:00 to 4:00 PM (US Central Time)
- Thursdays: 9:00 to 11:00 AM (US Central Time)
2. Schedule an Appointment. If your situation or questions require more than the 10 minutes limited at drop-in advising, please schedule an appointment with me. These are reserved for students on my caseload only. If I am not your assigned ISS advisor, I will cancel the appointment request. Appointments will be held virtually via Zoom only. When requesting the appointment, please provide complete details about your questions/concerns. You will receive an email confirmation from me with a Zoom link when your appointment request is accepted.
***Please note appointments and drop-in advising should not be used for status updates on pending applications. If your application status is "Submitted - Under Review by Assigned Advisor" it is being reviewed and you will receive an email when it is processed!***
3. Information Requests. Submit your detailed written questions to your assigned ISS advisor in Terra Dotta. Click here for a short video tutorial on sending an info request. Please allow 3-5 business days for a response.
When sending an information request, include the following: